What about the storage?
When storing the doll, care should be taken to increase the longevity of the doll and maintain its performance.
In between uses, the doll should be kept in a suitable environment. Steps and suggestions include the following:
- Keep the doll in a flat, rested position - Store the doll in a cool environment that has minimal temperature change (15°C to 25°C).
- Keep the doll dry and clean at all times.
- Keep the doll undressed to avoid color transfer or markings.
- Keep the doll out of direct sunlight to avoid color change or fading.
To keep the doll secure and discrete, you can use the provided shipping carton as a means for storage, ensuring the care blanket is used to protect the doll from the cardboard edges.
How to clean the doll?
When washing it, please use the water temperature 45 degrees centigrade. Cleaning with water and shower gel, and then use a clean towel to dry water, Put the doll in a cool, ventilated place is easy to be saved. You can give the doll a little talcum powder coated to reduce odor.
It’s important to clean the doll after each use for reasons, including the following:
1. To maintain proper hygiene
2. To increase the longevity
3. To maintain performance and enjoyment
For regular cleaning, we recommend using fresh, warm water and the provided douche to flush out all orifices. This process should remove any lubricants or bodily fluids if done correctly. Depending on the use, you should flush each orifice 5-10 times, while allowing drainage in between each flush.
To allow water to fully drain from both orifices, we recommend leaving the doll in a seated position on a clean towel for 30-60 minutes. After this, the doll should be returned to a flat, rested position until the next use.
Cleaning all general skin surface areas should be done gently with a warm washcloth or towel. This should be done very gently to avoid marking the silicone latex material. Full body cleaning should be done every 2-4 weeks to avoid any bacteria build-up.
How to protect her?
To take the best care of the doll, we recommend the following:
- Clean thoroughly after each use - Allow water to drain after cleaning - Store in a flat, rested position to avoid any stretch marks
- Keep in a cool environment that has minimal temperature change
- Keep the wig regularly brushed to avoid tangles
Taking these steps and will increase the lifetime of your doll and maintain your experience to a high level of satisfaction.
Other steps can be taken to care for your doll which can be found on the Longevity page in this guide.